Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Aggressive begging

Yesterday was the independence day of Georgia. There was many stands and activities organized in the city center. Many streets were closed from the cars. This kind of event attracted also many beggars to the area. I faced so far the most aggressive beggar in my life. about 7 years old girl came to me asking for money. As I tried to continue walking she quickly wrapped herself around my leg and sat to the ground so I could not move. There we stayed for one minute as I could not move. I did not give money because I did not want to reward such aggressive begging. Finally she gave up and let me go. There are also often adults with children begging for money. Few times somebody have come to knock the door asking for food. You can read also my posts about beggars in Turkey and Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment